More Articles for Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) grants
An "overwhelming demand" for Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) grants has far surpassed available funding, with applications to the U.S. Department of Transportation for TIGER 2012 grants totaling $10.2 billion, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views