More Articles for transportation infrastructure spending
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx on Thursday urged union workers to tell Congress that “we need to move forward” and increase highway spending, USA Today reports. Foxx’s comments came during a labor rally in front of AFL-CIO headquarters in Washington, D.C. The ...
Inside the Highway and Bridge Industries Say What “The joke in our office is that we’ve become the department of maintenance because we don’t have any money to build new roads.” — Ananth Prasad, Florida’s secretary of transportation, on jacksonville.com Public works “Showtime” coming ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts526 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse378 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views