More Articles for transportation infrastructure spending
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx on Thursday urged union workers to tell Congress that “we need to move forward” and increase highway spending, USA Today reports. Foxx’s comments came during a labor rally in front of AFL-CIO headquarters in Washington, D.C. The ...
Inside the Highway and Bridge Industries Say What “The joke in our office is that we’ve become the department of maintenance because we don’t have any money to build new roads.” — Ananth Prasad, Florida’s secretary of transportation, on jacksonville.com Public works “Showtime” coming ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2230 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project540 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans491 Views
- How to protect roadworkers from hearing loss312 Views