More Articles for transportation infrastructure spending
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx on Thursday urged union workers to tell Congress that “we need to move forward” and increase highway spending, USA Today reports. Foxx’s comments came during a labor rally in front of AFL-CIO headquarters in Washington, D.C. The ...
Inside the Highway and Bridge Industries Say What “The joke in our office is that we’ve become the department of maintenance because we don’t have any money to build new roads.” — Ananth Prasad, Florida’s secretary of transportation, on jacksonville.com Public works “Showtime” coming ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction765 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events684 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes596 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines473 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up457 Views