More Articles for transportation infrastructure spending
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx on Thursday urged union workers to tell Congress that “we need to move forward” and increase highway spending, USA Today reports. Foxx’s comments came during a labor rally in front of AFL-CIO headquarters in Washington, D.C. The ...
Inside the Highway and Bridge Industries Say What “The joke in our office is that we’ve become the department of maintenance because we don’t have any money to build new roads.” — Ananth Prasad, Florida’s secretary of transportation, on jacksonville.com Public works “Showtime” coming ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1015 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones777 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones336 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?295 Views