More Articles for Transportation Infrastructure Reform Act
The Peters principles By Kirk Landers Transportation Secretary Mary Peters’ reform proposal hit the streets in August and has been a major topic among road interests ever since. The Transportation Infrastructure Reform Act fleshes out the concepts Secretary Peters has been advocating ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency544 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River468 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill392 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update321 Views