More Articles for Transportation Infrastructure Reform Act
The Peters principles By Kirk Landers Transportation Secretary Mary Peters’ reform proposal hit the streets in August and has been a major topic among road interests ever since. The Transportation Infrastructure Reform Act fleshes out the concepts Secretary Peters has been advocating ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views