More Articles for transportation infrastructure issues
George Walton has been named area manager of the Orlando office of Parsons Brinckerhoff, a global infrastructure strategic consulting, engineering and program/construction management organization. In his new role, Walton will oversee Parsons Brinckerhoff’s operations in Central and North Florida.The company is ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1072 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?973 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?818 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway319 Views