More Articles for transportation infrastructure investment
Vermont Gov. Peter Shumlin on Monday signed a $685.7 million transportation bill for fiscal year 2015, marking the largest transportation infrastructure investment in the state’s history. The legislation approves infrastructure improvements and maintenance, supports a multimodal transportation system and focuses on ...
A commuter train in New York derailed Sunday, and former U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood is pointing to the crash as an example of the need for investment in transportation infrastructure. The southbound Metro-North train, which was carrying about 150 passengers, ...
Former Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell met with leaders from local governments and in engineering and business at a policy forum in Denver, Colorado, to discuss local and national challenges associated with transportation infrastructure investment. Building America’s Future (BAF), the Denver Metro ...
Better Roads Editor-in-Chief John Latta attended the May 25 "Rally for the Roads" on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. He has sent back raw footage from the event as well as photos. Check out the videos and pics below to ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax596 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund394 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views