More Articles for Transportation Infrastructure Finance & Innovation Act (TIFIA) program
American Road & Transportation Builders Association 25th Anniversary P3 in Transportation Conference
July 24-26, 2013, 300 industry executives, federal, state and local public officials, as well as financial and public policy experts are expected to attend the milestone 25th Anniversary of ARTBA’s Public-Private Partnership (P3) in Transportation Conference in Washington, D.C. At ...
American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) Public-Private Partnerships in Transportation Conference
The Public-Private Partnerships in Transportation Conference is slated for Oct. 10-12 at the Renaissance Downtown Washington, D.C. Phil Wilson, executive director of the Texas Department of Transportation will address attendees at the ARTBA Public-Private Partnerships in Transportation Conference, regarding the future ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views