More Articles for Transportation Infrastructure Finance & Innovation Act (TIFIA) program
American Road & Transportation Builders Association 25th Anniversary P3 in Transportation Conference
July 24-26, 2013, 300 industry executives, federal, state and local public officials, as well as financial and public policy experts are expected to attend the milestone 25th Anniversary of ARTBA’s Public-Private Partnership (P3) in Transportation Conference in Washington, D.C. At ...
American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) Public-Private Partnerships in Transportation Conference
The Public-Private Partnerships in Transportation Conference is slated for Oct. 10-12 at the Renaissance Downtown Washington, D.C. Phil Wilson, executive director of the Texas Department of Transportation will address attendees at the ARTBA Public-Private Partnerships in Transportation Conference, regarding the future ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects663 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)395 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D391 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)365 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots293 Views