More Articles for Transportation Infrastructure Finance & Innovation Act (TIFIA) program
American Road & Transportation Builders Association 25th Anniversary P3 in Transportation Conference
July 24-26, 2013, 300 industry executives, federal, state and local public officials, as well as financial and public policy experts are expected to attend the milestone 25th Anniversary of ARTBA’s Public-Private Partnership (P3) in Transportation Conference in Washington, D.C. At ...
American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) Public-Private Partnerships in Transportation Conference
The Public-Private Partnerships in Transportation Conference is slated for Oct. 10-12 at the Renaissance Downtown Washington, D.C. Phil Wilson, executive director of the Texas Department of Transportation will address attendees at the ARTBA Public-Private Partnerships in Transportation Conference, regarding the future ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series823 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group353 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines179 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views