More Articles for Transportation Infrastructure Finance & Innovation Act (TIFIA) program
American Road & Transportation Builders Association 25th Anniversary P3 in Transportation Conference
July 24-26, 2013, 300 industry executives, federal, state and local public officials, as well as financial and public policy experts are expected to attend the milestone 25th Anniversary of ARTBA’s Public-Private Partnership (P3) in Transportation Conference in Washington, D.C. At ...
American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) Public-Private Partnerships in Transportation Conference
The Public-Private Partnerships in Transportation Conference is slated for Oct. 10-12 at the Renaissance Downtown Washington, D.C. Phil Wilson, executive director of the Texas Department of Transportation will address attendees at the ARTBA Public-Private Partnerships in Transportation Conference, regarding the future ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong822 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]795 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views