More Articles for Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act
Illiana Corridor officials yesterday announced that the U.S. Department of Transportation (U.S. DOT) has deemed the project eligible to apply for a federal loan that could finance up to one-third of the project. If the loan is approved, it would be ...
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx this week will take part in a few firsts in his new official role, according to a report from The Hill. Foxx, who was sworn in as DOT chief earlier this month, this week will take his ...
Congress will begin reconciling Senate and House highway reauthorization bills next week that contain significantly increased funding for a loan program that’s criticized as providing credit for too many public-private toll projects. On May 8, conferees from both chambers will have ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update340 Views