More Articles for Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (TIFIA)
Funds, Funds, Funds • Agencies intend to take advantage of MAP-21 reforms and also look to more private financing options. • Contractors say infrastructure damage will keep getting worse as funding remains inadequate. By John Latta, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org At a time when economists and other ...
U.S. Transportation Deputy Secretary John D. Porcari on Nov. 21 joined Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown and other state and local officials for the opening of the second segment of Maryland's Intercounty Connector (ICC). This new segment will ...
A strategic rail plan being prepared by the U.S. Department of Transportation should propose dedicated financing mechanisms outside of the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) to support high speed passenger rail, encourage open competition for work on all types of rail ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2273 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority626 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles601 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views