More Articles for Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (TIFIA)
Funds, Funds, Funds • Agencies intend to take advantage of MAP-21 reforms and also look to more private financing options. • Contractors say infrastructure damage will keep getting worse as funding remains inadequate. By John Latta, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org At a time when economists and other ...
U.S. Transportation Deputy Secretary John D. Porcari on Nov. 21 joined Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown and other state and local officials for the opening of the second segment of Maryland's Intercounty Connector (ICC). This new segment will ...
A strategic rail plan being prepared by the U.S. Department of Transportation should propose dedicated financing mechanisms outside of the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) to support high speed passenger rail, encourage open competition for work on all types of rail ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141008 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields331 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers264 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG262 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill235 Views