More Articles for Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (TIFIA)
Funds, Funds, Funds • Agencies intend to take advantage of MAP-21 reforms and also look to more private financing options. • Contractors say infrastructure damage will keep getting worse as funding remains inadequate. By John Latta, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com At a time when economists and other ...
U.S. Transportation Deputy Secretary John D. Porcari on Nov. 21 joined Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown and other state and local officials for the opening of the second segment of Maryland's Intercounty Connector (ICC). This new segment will ...
A strategic rail plan being prepared by the U.S. Department of Transportation should propose dedicated financing mechanisms outside of the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) to support high speed passenger rail, encourage open competition for work on all types of rail ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges388 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory338 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress232 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?186 Views