More Articles for Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (TIFIA) program
The U.S. Department of Transportation on Dec. 2 approved a federal loan of up to $280 million to advance construction on Denver's 30-mile Eagle P3 commuter rail project, which will significantly expand transportation choices in the ...
Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.), chairman of the Environment and Public Works Committee (EPW), and Sen. James Inhofe (R-Okla.), ranking member, on July 19 released an outline for Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21), a bipartisan ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation will provide an estimated $418.4 million loan that will bring congestion relief to drivers in Dallas County by helping pay for the construction of the final phase of State Highway 161, U.S. Transportation ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014556 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields327 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers257 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill229 Views