More Articles for transportation in Southern California
Construction began on Sept. 18 on the Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center (ARTIC) $184 million multimodal transportation facility, which will serve the entire Southern California region. ARTIC, a partnership between the City of Anaheim and the Orange County Transportation Authority, is ...
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects473 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)469 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports435 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says253 Views