More Articles for transportation in Southern California
Construction began on Sept. 18 on the Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center (ARTIC) $184 million multimodal transportation facility, which will serve the entire Southern California region. ARTIC, a partnership between the City of Anaheim and the Orange County Transportation Authority, is ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?483 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group278 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines159 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget156 Views