More Articles for Transportation Housing and Urban Development bill
The U.S. Senate Committee on Appropriations announced today that it approved a $54 billion Transportation, Housing and Urban Development bill. The committee approved the bill by a vote of 22-8. Chairwoman Barbara Mikulski (D-MD) said in her opening statement investment in American ...
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!115 Views