More Articles for Transportation Housing and Urban Development bill
The U.S. Senate Committee on Appropriations announced today that it approved a $54 billion Transportation, Housing and Urban Development bill. The committee approved the bill by a vote of 22-8. Chairwoman Barbara Mikulski (D-MD) said in her opening statement investment in American ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2083 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1316 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...891 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house353 Views