More Articles for Transportation Housing and Urban Development Appropriations Bill
A proposed $54 billion spending bill for the departments of Transportation and Housing and Urban Development failed in the Senate Thursday, according to a report from ABC News. The Transportation, Housing and Urban Development Appropriations Bill needed 60 votes to pass, ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes810 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…637 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California374 Views
- VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis374 Views
- The Top Failure in Car Technology342 Views