More Articles for Transportation Funding Task Force
Due to the lack of a new state budget, $932 million in transportation funding was delayed or deferred on Sept. 23, according to the California Department of Transportation. Last month, $3 billion in transportation projects were impacted statewide, bringing the total ...
Go Ahead, Tax Us, We Need the Infrastructure. By John Lattta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Tom Anderson A nother major transportation industry is prepared to support a hefty tax increase on itself to help provide the healthy infrastructure it must have. Barge operators are ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?438 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views