More Articles for Transportation Funding Task Force
Due to the lack of a new state budget, $932 million in transportation funding was delayed or deferred on Sept. 23, according to the California Department of Transportation. Last month, $3 billion in transportation projects were impacted statewide, bringing the total ...
Go Ahead, Tax Us, We Need the Infrastructure. By John Lattta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Tom Anderson A nother major transportation industry is prepared to support a hefty tax increase on itself to help provide the healthy infrastructure it must have. Barge operators are ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views