More Articles for transportation funding shortfall
A new study by the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) released on July 21 estimates it would cost $77.7 billion to shore up the nation’s rail and bus lines and another $14.4 billion a year to maintain the systems, ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax221 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views