More Articles for transportation extension
The United States Senate on Sept. 15 passed legislation to extend funding for the Federal Aviation Administration and the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) for four and six months, respectively. The measure passed with a 92-6 vote. H.R. 2887, the FAA and ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes1578 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…639 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California370 Views
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014343 Views
- VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis343 Views