More Articles for Transportation Equity Act for the 21st Century (TEA-21)
Surface transportation may come to a halt if another extension isn’t granted, but when it’s finally reauthorized it’s uncertain what it will entail. by Tina Grady Barbaccia Waiting for the reauthorization of the surface transportation bill is like waiting for ...
The House of Representatives voted 421-4 on March 2 to extend until Sept. 30 federal highway and transit programs that are slated to expire on March 4. The bill — the Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2011, or H.R. 662 — ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1034 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse738 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?307 Views
- VIDEO: Watch time-lapse of I-84 bridge replacement304 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments292 Views