More Articles for transportation education
Chandra R. Bhat, Ph.D., the Adan Abou-Ayyash centennial professor in transportation engineering at the University of Texas at Austin is the 2009 recipient of the American Road & Transportation Builders Association S.S. Steinberg Award The award, named after the founding president ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident992 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse581 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side560 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?515 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views