More Articles for transportation education
Chandra R. Bhat, Ph.D., the Adan Abou-Ayyash centennial professor in transportation engineering at the University of Texas at Austin is the 2009 recipient of the American Road & Transportation Builders Association S.S. Steinberg Award The award, named after the founding president ...
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers855 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project439 Views
- FDOT removing campaign signs350 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?338 Views