More Articles for transportation construction activity
ARTBA: States committed nearly $120 billion for transportation improvement in 2012, short of $129 billion peak in 2010
State departments of transportation (DOTs) and local governments committed a little over $117 billion in funding for highway, bridge, transit, port and other transportation-related construction projects during 2012, according to new analysis of the most recent U.S. Census Bureau data ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series902 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group364 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks283 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines189 Views