More Articles for Transportation Committee
The Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee will hold a confirmation meeting on May 22 for President Obama's Secretary of Transportation nominee, Anthony Foxx, The Hill reported. Obama nominated Charlotte, North Carolina, Mayor Foxx last month. Foxx would replace outgoing Transportation ...
Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee leaders have rolled out a new six-year transportation reauthorization proposal that streamlines and reforms federal programs, expedites the project approval process, maximizes leveraging of limited resources, provides flexibility for states, and ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts403 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system97 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views