More Articles for Transportation Committee
The Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee will hold a confirmation meeting on May 22 for President Obama's Secretary of Transportation nominee, Anthony Foxx, The Hill reported. Obama nominated Charlotte, North Carolina, Mayor Foxx last month. Foxx would replace outgoing Transportation ...
Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee leaders have rolled out a new six-year transportation reauthorization proposal that streamlines and reforms federal programs, expedites the project approval process, maximizes leveraging of limited resources, provides flexibility for states, and ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party464 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax319 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction204 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax189 Views