More Articles for Transportation Committee
The Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee will hold a confirmation meeting on May 22 for President Obama's Secretary of Transportation nominee, Anthony Foxx, The Hill reported. Obama nominated Charlotte, North Carolina, Mayor Foxx last month. Foxx would replace outgoing Transportation ...
Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee leaders have rolled out a new six-year transportation reauthorization proposal that streamlines and reforms federal programs, expedites the project approval process, maximizes leveraging of limited resources, provides flexibility for states, and ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views