More Articles for Transportation Committee Chairman Bill Shuster
The House will vote on its version of the water infrastructure bill Tuesday. The bill, known as the Water Resources and Reform Development Act (WRRDA), has an amendment deadline of 10 a.m. Eastern Time and a markup deadline of 5 p.m. ...
The House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee unanimously approved its proposed water infrastructure bill Thursday, The Hill reports. The Water Resources and Reform Development Act (WRRDA), which the committee introduced earlier this month, would reauthorize federal waterways funding for the first time ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges369 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress253 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?201 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views