More Articles for Transportation Committee Chairman Bill Shuster
The House will vote on its version of the water infrastructure bill Tuesday. The bill, known as the Water Resources and Reform Development Act (WRRDA), has an amendment deadline of 10 a.m. Eastern Time and a markup deadline of 5 p.m. ...
The House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee unanimously approved its proposed water infrastructure bill Thursday, The Hill reports. The Water Resources and Reform Development Act (WRRDA), which the committee introduced earlier this month, would reauthorize federal waterways funding for the first time ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house617 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views