More Articles for Transportation Committee Chairman Bill Shuster
The House will vote on its version of the water infrastructure bill Tuesday. The bill, known as the Water Resources and Reform Development Act (WRRDA), has an amendment deadline of 10 a.m. Eastern Time and a markup deadline of 5 p.m. ...
The House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee unanimously approved its proposed water infrastructure bill Thursday, The Hill reports. The Water Resources and Reform Development Act (WRRDA), which the committee introduced earlier this month, would reauthorize federal waterways funding for the first time ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!120 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201393 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views