More Articles for transportation bond
Connecticut could see more funding for highway repairs in the coming weeks. Gov. Dannel Malloy said this week that the state bond commission plans to meet next Friday to consider a $11.9 million bond that would fund road maintenance and resurfacing ...
Caltrans today announced it has awarded $63.3 million to fund 111 public transit and air quality projects across California to upgrade transit service and purchase eco-friendly buses. All of the funding comes from Proposition 1B, the 2006 transportation bond, which ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads215 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges148 Views