More Articles for transportation bond
Connecticut could see more funding for highway repairs in the coming weeks. Gov. Dannel Malloy said this week that the state bond commission plans to meet next Friday to consider a $11.9 million bond that would fund road maintenance and resurfacing ...
Caltrans today announced it has awarded $63.3 million to fund 111 public transit and air quality projects across California to upgrade transit service and purchase eco-friendly buses. All of the funding comes from Proposition 1B, the 2006 transportation bond, which ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party470 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax248 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion212 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September179 Views
- ADA Angst over pavement preservation127 Views