More Articles for transportation bond
Connecticut could see more funding for highway repairs in the coming weeks. Gov. Dannel Malloy said this week that the state bond commission plans to meet next Friday to consider a $11.9 million bond that would fund road maintenance and resurfacing ...
Caltrans today announced it has awarded $63.3 million to fund 111 public transit and air quality projects across California to upgrade transit service and purchase eco-friendly buses. All of the funding comes from Proposition 1B, the 2006 transportation bond, which ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events698 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes595 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines577 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views