More Articles for transportation bills
“If you have the money,” one of my favorite publishers used to say, “you can solve a lot of problems.” That’s certainly true in the context of America’s road and bridge infrastructure. But, just like in business, spending isn’t the solution to ...
For Sanity When the second speaker on my panel of industry experts opened his remarks with a statement about the current pace of change being the most frantic and daunting in our history, the first speaker, still pumped with adrenaline from ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1786 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1298 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1027 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...862 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones536 Views