More Articles for Transportation bill conference report move toward House Senate consideration
House conferees have filed the pending transportation bill conference report, which allows the measure to move toward House and Senate consideration. The measure will fund federal highway, transit and highway safety programs at current funding levels through the end of fiscal ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress240 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college239 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road127 Views