More Articles for Transportation Applications of Recycled Concrete Aggregate: FHWA State of the Practice National Review
Two for the Price of One Recycled concrete aggregate proves its value; but it demands an engineered approach. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Recycled concrete aggregate (RCA) is a valuable resource for road owners and builders, both in terms of lowering costs and ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1209 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1043 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse740 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...688 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones504 Views