More Articles for Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman John Mica
Two days ago marked the 1,000th day without a transportation bill, but now it looks like we may be getting somewhere – just days before the latest extension expires at the end of June. Nothing like a deadline to get ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River610 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency543 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs394 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business361 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update335 Views