More Articles for Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman John Mica
Two days ago marked the 1,000th day without a transportation bill, but now it looks like we may be getting somewhere – just days before the latest extension expires at the end of June. Nothing like a deadline to get ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges134 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver128 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon106 Views