More Articles for Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.)
Two days ago marked the 1,000th day without a transportation bill, but now it looks like we may be getting somewhere – just days before the latest extension expires at the end of June. Nothing like a deadline to get ...
Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) has made two staff appointments, including the promotion of Jennifer Hall to General Counsel of the Full Committee. Hall joins the Full Committee staff after serving as counsel for the Subcommittee on ...
Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) on Thursday will outline an alternative for a public-private partnership to develop true high-speed rail service in the nation’s Northeast Corridor (NEC). Mica will chair a Full Committee hearing focusing on the ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?490 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines165 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views
- Komatsu rolls out new ‘innovative, intelligent, integrated’ hydraulic excavators, dozers and an articulated dump truck, many Tier 4 Final153 Views