More Articles for Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Jim Oberstar
The House of Representatives passed the second fiscal 2011spending bill on July 29, mostly along party lines, according to a National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) Washington Watch & eDigest report. With a vote of 251-167, legislators ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2181 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1282 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...949 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house596 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views