More Articles for Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Jim Oberstar
The House of Representatives passed the second fiscal 2011spending bill on July 29, mostly along party lines, according to a National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) Washington Watch & eDigest report. With a vote of 251-167, legislators ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?666 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax597 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views