More Articles for transportation and education programs
U.S. Department of Transportation awarded $77 million in grants to 22 University Transportation Centers (UTC) to advance transportation research and education programs. The UTCs conduct research that directly supports DOT priorities. DOT’s Research and Innovative Technology Administration (RITA), which administers ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction765 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events682 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes596 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines473 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up457 Views