More Articles for Transportation Alternative Program
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) last week announced $10.5 million in grants to help fund 20 projects aimed at improving mobility and restoring transportation history. The funding, part of ODOT’s Transportation Alternative Program, will go toward community projects for non-motorized ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes154 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges143 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon114 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase101 Views