More Articles for Transportation Alternative Program
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) last week announced $10.5 million in grants to help fund 20 projects aimed at improving mobility and restoring transportation history. The funding, part of ODOT’s Transportation Alternative Program, will go toward community projects for non-motorized ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax727 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund367 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party361 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?319 Views