More Articles for transportation agencies
MWV Specialty Chemicals Division and Majeska & Associates have agreed to form a new business – Invia Pavement Technologies – to deliver new pavement solutions to transportation agencies and roadbuilders worldwide. “We’ve been serving the transportation industry for over 60 years, ...
Caltrans Director Cindy McKim joined construction industry professionals for the 2011 Caltrans “Excellence in Partnering” awards, which recognizes contractors who put into action what they learned from the Caltrans’ Partnering Program to deliver successful highway projects throughout California. Caltrans provides free ...
With a struggling economy gripping virtually every country in the world, there is a greater need than ever for a good pavement management program. Milling is a vital option. Transportation agencies have a variety of tools available for routine and ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2228 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority614 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles558 Views