More Articles for transportation agencies
MWV Specialty Chemicals Division and Majeska & Associates have agreed to form a new business – Invia Pavement Technologies – to deliver new pavement solutions to transportation agencies and roadbuilders worldwide. “We’ve been serving the transportation industry for over 60 years, ...
Caltrans Director Cindy McKim joined construction industry professionals for the 2011 Caltrans “Excellence in Partnering” awards, which recognizes contractors who put into action what they learned from the Caltrans’ Partnering Program to deliver successful highway projects throughout California. Caltrans provides free ...
With a struggling economy gripping virtually every country in the world, there is a greater need than ever for a good pavement management program. Milling is a vital option. Transportation agencies have a variety of tools available for routine and ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges369 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress253 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?201 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views