More Articles for transportation agencies
MWV Specialty Chemicals Division and Majeska & Associates have agreed to form a new business – Invia Pavement Technologies – to deliver new pavement solutions to transportation agencies and roadbuilders worldwide. “We’ve been serving the transportation industry for over 60 years, ...
Caltrans Director Cindy McKim joined construction industry professionals for the 2011 Caltrans “Excellence in Partnering” awards, which recognizes contractors who put into action what they learned from the Caltrans’ Partnering Program to deliver successful highway projects throughout California. Caltrans provides free ...
With a struggling economy gripping virtually every country in the world, there is a greater need than ever for a good pavement management program. Milling is a vital option. Transportation agencies have a variety of tools available for routine and ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series874 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group359 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks206 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views