More Articles for transportation advocacy
Two news stories in particular have me thinking of what our nation will look like without a Highway Trust Fund fix. The first is a bridge closure in Delaware. According to an Associated Press report, officials closed a bridge near Wilmington because ...
Learning from others. It’s not a new concept, but it’s one we often forget about. This means not only learning from others’ success but also from their mistakes. This idea can and should be applied to advocating for a new transportation ...
Former U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood joins Building America’s Future (BAF) as the organization’s new co-chair, BAF announced Wednesday. LaHood joins co-chairs Michael Bloomberg, former mayor of New York City, as well as Ed Rendell, former governor of Pennsylvania. LahHood, Bloomberg and ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress246 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road131 Views