More Articles for transportation advocacy
Two news stories in particular have me thinking of what our nation will look like without a Highway Trust Fund fix. The first is a bridge closure in Delaware. According to an Associated Press report, officials closed a bridge near Wilmington because ...
Learning from others. It’s not a new concept, but it’s one we often forget about. This means not only learning from others’ success but also from their mistakes. This idea can and should be applied to advocating for a new transportation ...
Former U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood joins Building America’s Future (BAF) as the organization’s new co-chair, BAF announced Wednesday. LaHood joins co-chairs Michael Bloomberg, former mayor of New York City, as well as Ed Rendell, former governor of Pennsylvania. LahHood, Bloomberg and ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse482 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers137 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views