More Articles for transportation advocacy
Two news stories in particular have me thinking of what our nation will look like without a Highway Trust Fund fix. The first is a bridge closure in Delaware. According to an Associated Press report, officials closed a bridge near Wilmington because ...
Learning from others. It’s not a new concept, but it’s one we often forget about. This means not only learning from others’ success but also from their mistakes. This idea can and should be applied to advocating for a new transportation ...
Former U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood joins Building America’s Future (BAF) as the organization’s new co-chair, BAF announced Wednesday. LaHood joins co-chairs Michael Bloomberg, former mayor of New York City, as well as Ed Rendell, former governor of Pennsylvania. LahHood, Bloomberg and ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier273 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver245 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase131 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges124 Views