More Articles for Transportation Advisory Committee
The Minnesota Department of Transportation has revealed plans for $1.1 billion in road construction in 2013, according to Finance & Commerce. The program would cover 337 ongoing and new projects such as the $17.6 million Highway 36 interchange at English Street ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group174 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders154 Views