More Articles for Transportation Advisory Committee
The Minnesota Department of Transportation has revealed plans for $1.1 billion in road construction in 2013, according to Finance & Commerce. The program would cover 337 ongoing and new projects such as the $17.6 million Highway 36 interchange at English Street ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes625 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse495 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers178 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views