More Articles for Transpo
Avoid Common Cold Mix Patching Failures To do something the right way, it helps to know how to do it the wrong way. Pothole patching is not an exception to the rule. By Tina Grady Barbaccia Identifying the various types of distresses and ...
Web-Exclusive Better Bridges coverage by John M. Simpson, P.E., Transpo Industries A successful slurry overlay project is the talk of Davidson County, Tennessee. The Chickasaw Bridge, spanning the Ellington Parkway, was slated for four-day rehabilitation by contractor Jamieson Construction. The T-48 resists the effects of ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side531 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views