More Articles for transit systems
A new report, “The Top 40 Surface Transportation Projects to Support Economic Growth and Quality of Life in Maryland,” will be released by TRIP at a news conference in Baltimore at 11 a.m. ET April 4. TRIP says the most needed ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood issued the following statement after the Senate passed a transportation bill on March 14. “Today's passage of the Senate transportation bill shows what Congress is capable of when they work together in a bipartisan manner. Thanks ...
A majority of the revenue generated from a new transportation user fee included in a climate bill proposed in the U.S. Senate would be diverted to non-transportation purposes —- a departure from 54 years of federal policy, according to the ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse464 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes434 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers132 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches74 Views