More Articles for trains
When I think of Scotland, I envision castles, kilts, breathtaking nature and an array of fresh produce. But I guess I should now add trains to my list. The country is updating its Caledonian sleeper franchise, adding “quality of service” as ...
It’s lies, damned lies and statistics again. This time the question, arising after the recent high-fatality (79) Spanish high-speed rail disaster, is about whether Europe’s trains are safer than ours. In this report we lose, but the numbers are not as ...
Americans want to see increased funding for public transportation, according to survey data released this month from the American Public Transportation Association and the Mineta Transportation Institute. The results showed that 73.6 percent of respondents strongly supported use of taxes “for ...
Think of all those Western movies, then the robber barons, then the blues singers, the other movie makers ('night time, dark, raining, wind howls, a train whistle blows in the distance'), then the rock singers. Trains, they all loved trains. ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]881 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong760 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths747 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers628 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road477 Views