More Articles for trains
When I think of Scotland, I envision castles, kilts, breathtaking nature and an array of fresh produce. But I guess I should now add trains to my list. The country is updating its Caledonian sleeper franchise, adding “quality of service” as ...
It’s lies, damned lies and statistics again. This time the question, arising after the recent high-fatality (79) Spanish high-speed rail disaster, is about whether Europe’s trains are safer than ours. In this report we lose, but the numbers are not as ...
Americans want to see increased funding for public transportation, according to survey data released this month from the American Public Transportation Association and the Mineta Transportation Institute. The results showed that 73.6 percent of respondents strongly supported use of taxes “for ...
Think of all those Western movies, then the robber barons, then the blues singers, the other movie makers ('night time, dark, raining, wind howls, a train whistle blows in the distance'), then the rock singers. Trains, they all loved trains. ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2167 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1329 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...940 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house580 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones547 Views