More Articles for trailer
Kalyn Siebert has redesigned and reengineered its KSHRG-3-51T and KSHRG-3-55T hydraulic removable gooseneck (HRG) trailer, which is offered in two standard modes: the cost-effective Commercial series and the heavy-duty Extreme series. The Commercial-only KSHRG-3-51T starts at 18,000 pounds, while the KSHRG-3-55T, ...
Heil Trailer International subsidiary Kalyn Siebert has launched its Altralite lightweight steel end-dump trailer. Designed to be stable, strong and safe, the trailer features a dumping angle that keeps all axles on the ground during the fifth stage of dumping, a ...
Optronics International has announced it will begin offering its 14 new GloLight-equipped LED lamps for light- and medium-duty trailer applications sometime this month. The FMVSS 108 compliant lamps emit a smooth, bright light from their long-lasting LED bulbs. The lenses and ...
Cooper Kenworth has opened a 31,000-square-foot parts and service operation in Asheville, North Carolina. The facility, located along U.S. Interstate 40 at 1895 Old Haywood Road, has 14 service bays and a 7,000-square-foot parts department. One bay is a dedicated ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views