More Articles for traffic striping paint shortage
A shortage of traffic striping paint has left road crews and transportation departments without the paint they need to separate northbound and southbound traffic, according to a report in the the New York Times. The Associated General Contractors of America warned ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident941 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?565 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds562 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side522 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views