More Articles for traffic striping paint shortage
A shortage of traffic striping paint has left road crews and transportation departments without the paint they need to separate northbound and southbound traffic, according to a report in the the New York Times. The Associated General Contractors of America warned ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2154 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1323 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...904 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house568 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones546 Views