More Articles for traffic striping paint shortage
A shortage of traffic striping paint has left road crews and transportation departments without the paint they need to separate northbound and southbound traffic, according to a report in the the New York Times. The Associated General Contractors of America warned ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads215 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views