More Articles for Traffic Scorecard
Traffic congestion in the United States is on the rise, signaling an improvement in the nation’s economy, USA Today reported. Following nearly two years of a decline in traffic congestion, it was up 4 percent year-over-year in the first three months ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River628 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update341 Views