More Articles for traffic laws
Tired of waiting for a red light to turn green? Now, if you’re a motorcyclist in Nevada, a new law makes it legal to run red lights. The law allows those on lightweight two- and three-wheeled vehicles to go on red ...
A decade or so ago, I was enjoying a late afternoon jog in New York’s Central Park on a beautiful summer day. Central Park is one of the world’s greatest places to run or walk, and I extended my outing ...
Don’t run red lights or stop signs. Stay on your side if there are double lines. These are all laws we know and hopefully abide by – but what about these crazy rules? Many states have outlawed texting while driving. But ...
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel on Wednesday proposed plans to the City Council to increase fines for bicyclists who disobey traffic laws and for motorists who open their doors in the path of bicycles, the Chicago Tribune reported. The fine for bicyclists ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1004 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles655 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse642 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side576 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views