More Articles for traffic jams
Long story short: Pennsylvania's roads and bridges need a lot of work. According to the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), the state has the worst transportation infrastructure in America. ASCE gave the state a D-minues grade, the worst of any other ...
I wonder if we are on the verge of a sea change in the way our transportation system is built and cared for. One of the reasons I have put reauthorization front and center of much of our focus is because ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]920 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong864 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views