More Articles for traffic jams
Some may see it as a practical joke, while others know it's no laughing matter. Some jokester thought it would be funny to break into the back of an electric construction sign on an Alaskan roadway. The person changed the message ...
Highway construction typically poses an inconvenience for everyone who has to drive through it. It can cause traffic jams and detours which makes it difficult for anyone working on a tight schedule. For firefighters, highway construction can be much more ...
Long story short: Pennsylvania's roads and bridges need a lot of work. According to the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), the state has the worst transportation infrastructure in America. ASCE gave the state a D-minues grade, the worst of any other ...
I wonder if we are on the verge of a sea change in the way our transportation system is built and cared for. One of the reasons I have put reauthorization front and center of much of our focus is because ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views