More Articles for traffic jams
Some may see it as a practical joke, while others know it's no laughing matter. Some jokester thought it would be funny to break into the back of an electric construction sign on an Alaskan roadway. The person changed the message ...
Highway construction typically poses an inconvenience for everyone who has to drive through it. It can cause traffic jams and detours which makes it difficult for anyone working on a tight schedule. For firefighters, highway construction can be much more ...
Long story short: Pennsylvania's roads and bridges need a lot of work. According to the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), the state has the worst transportation infrastructure in America. ASCE gave the state a D-minues grade, the worst of any other ...
I wonder if we are on the verge of a sea change in the way our transportation system is built and cared for. One of the reasons I have put reauthorization front and center of much of our focus is because ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views