More Articles for traffic fatalities goind down
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Sept. 9 released updated 2009 fatality and injury data showing that highway deaths fell to 33,808 for the year, the lowest number since 1950. The record-breaking decline in traffic fatalities occurred even while estimated vehicle ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding608 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable476 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future346 Views
- Ohio law leaves motorists in the cold296 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers251 Views