More Articles for traffic fatalities decrease
The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) was recognized Sept. 27 by the Governor's Highway Safety Association for its work to save lives on Missouri highways. MoDOT received the Peter K. O'Rourke Special Achievement Award for spearheading a ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]908 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong833 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views