More Articles for traffic fatalities decrease
The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) was recognized Sept. 27 by the Governor's Highway Safety Association for its work to save lives on Missouri highways. MoDOT received the Peter K. O'Rourke Special Achievement Award for spearheading a ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident930 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?563 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds559 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side513 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes454 Views