More Articles for traffic deaths
America’s rural transportation system is in need of repairs and modernization to lower the number of deficient roads and bridges and crash rates and to improve connectivity and capacity, according to a report released today by transportation research group TRIP. The ...
A new report finds that Montana’s highways and bridges are in poor and mediocre condition, with the state’s traffic fatality rate among the worst in the nation. Transportation research group TRIP on Wednesday released a report on Montana’s highway infrastructure, noting ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views