More Articles for track beams
Big, heavy, Oregon bridge makes an innovative move By John Latta, email@example.com You jack it up, you slide it. Simple. But the Sellwood Bridge is not small. It is 1,100 feet long (a continuous structure) and 3,400 tons. The two-lane Oregon bridge was jacked ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction785 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events691 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes599 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines556 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up475 Views