More Articles for Toyota
Toyota FCV-R concept car (Photo: Green Car Reports) Toyota is testing a fleet of 100 fuel cell vehicle prototypes that could help consumers pay less for the completed vehicles, Automotive News reported. The prototype, based on the Highlander crossover, has a ...
Representatives from Google, Toyota and Texas Instruments met on Capitol Hill on April 10 to discuss the development of self-driving vehicles, USA Today reported. The companies were part of a panel discussion sponsored by the Information Technology & Innovation Foundation. The vehicles ...
Toyota's North American subsidiary has formed a political action committee. The Center For Public Integrity reports that the Japanese automaker is adding another influence vehicle to its already sizable government outreach operation. The PAC may raise up to $5,000 per year from eligible company ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)806 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D289 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says265 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers260 Views