More Articles for TowPLow
Bob Lannert, a retired Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) official who worked for the agency for 34 years and inventor of the TowPlow, shared photos he took in February 2007 just south to the Morley, Missouri, TowPlow plant. Morley is near ...
Speed the plow New tow plow moves more snow, faster By Mike Anderson The numbers just didn’t add up for Bob Lannert back in his days with the Missouri DOT: There were too few plow trucks to clear snow and ice from the ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River602 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs394 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business357 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update335 Views