More Articles for Towmaster
Equipment Web Services (EWS), a division of Dominion Enterprises, has partnered with Towmaster, a manufacturer of equipment trailers and truck bodies. The relationship will increase and enhance the presence of Towmaster dealers on the Web, according to Equipment Web Services. EWS, a ...
Students at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College’s diesel and heavy equipment technician program will have hands-on access to some new instructional aids, following the recent donation by Case Construction Equipment of a diesel engine, transmission and hydraulic pump display from a ...
Charlie Wells has been appointed vice president of sales and marketing for East Manufacturing Corporation. In his new position, Wells will be responsible for all facets of direct- and dealer-based selling activities for East aluminum trailers, along with managing the ...
Arlyn Hedtke, in-house sales, is retiring from Towmaster after 24 years of service. Hedtke has worked in various jobs throughout his career at Towmaster from welding, supervising, shipping, purchasing, and finally to sales. Ryan Kral has been selected to replace Hedtke for ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs397 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views