More Articles for Toward Zero Deaths campaign
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) on Wednesday launched a statewide safety campaign that features traffic signs displaying the number of traffic fatalities on Michigan roadways. The campaign, “Toward Zero Deaths,” is an MDOT effort “to influence driver behavior and improve ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes539 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse480 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers137 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views