More Articles for Toward Zero Death initiative
The Minnesota Departments of Transportation (MnDOT) and Public Safety (DPS) yesterday launched 150 digital message signs in an effort to reinforce safe driving habits. The statistic-based signs, located above freeways throughout the state, feature messages that encourage seat belt use, driving ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving404 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice354 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill345 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options286 Views