More Articles for Topcon’s PowerTrac technology
Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS) has introduced the PS Series, a professional-grade robotic total station that uses Topcon’s PowerTrac technology to increase the prism tracking power. The system uses optics, laser system and advanced algorithms, to track a moving prism. The PS employs ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views